Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A new day and a new mood ;)

So I am feeling better today, which is good since nobody likes when I'm down. LOL It was something small that I would get over anyways, I just have those times when I don't know what to say.

So we did go out for my dads birthday. We went to Abuelos (Can we say buh-bye diet) so needless to say I wasn't good. Had the steak and enchiladas. I wasn't buying so I had the good stuff. Then we got dad the birthday nachos, baby girl loved them and so did we. Matt was able to pick up dads gift for me, even got the bag/tissue paper and a bow. (yes a bow, you know for wrapping a gift teehee silly man) I stuck the bow on the bag anyway though. Baby girl got it at the end of dinner anyway.

So Tally decided to take off her pants this morning and when I went to put them back on I noticed the backing to one the earrings was missing. Can we say OH CRAP. I did a little searching but there is no telling when it came off. So I took out the earring and we are going to get a backing or new earrings as soon as grandma gets here. Which should be soon and I need to dress Tally. So I might be back later to post more, cause I didn't even talk about how early I went to bed. LOL

Ta Ta!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to go to dinner!! Happy Birthday to your dad!!!

    I hope your day has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you found the earring i don't know about babies and jewelry. When you have a boy you'll understand my concerns. Or rather, if you had a boy like mine lol. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're smiling today! Very jealous about Abuelos....was there queso involved???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good dinner with your family.

    Yikes!...on the earring. I hope you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun at dinner. That stinks about the earring but sounds like it's not too big of a deal. Definitely glad you're in a better mood, we all have those downer times.

    ReplyDelete