Friday, April 14, 2006

I dislike suprises...

Everything was going fine this morning. Tally woke up at 9am! Great! Great! Great! We had breakfast, took a shower and gave Tally a bath. Our usual Friday routine, it's grocery day. Now friends know that my mom is a scan coordinator for Albertson's so I usually go up there before she leaves around noon on Fridays. So like usual, I go up there and she meets me at the door. Takes Tally and walks off while I'm getting the cart and wiping it down. No biggie, right? Well I see her at the end of an isle and it looks like she is talking to someone, figured it was a co-worker. I was WRONG... it was my grandma, in from Texas. I was stunned for a good couple of minutes, gave her a big hug and got all the details. She came up with her boyfriend, which she usually does come up with him. They've been seeing eachother for a while now, he is 80 something. Nice man. Still can't believe my mom kept that secret and my grandma coming up for Easter has become a tradition now. This is the third year in a row.

Now I love my grandma and am excited she made it up for the weekend. It's just we had plans this weekend to do some other stuff and now I need to spend it with my grandma. I'll survive and I'll even enjoy it but I still don't like suprises. lol So while I was at Albertsons I noticed some 2 year planners for $1 so I bought 2. One for my mom and one for my grandma. Now I liked my siggie that I showed yesterday so much, that is what I decorated the cover like. I am loving them and now I need to go back and pick me one up and possibly make a few more as gifts for friends. Now I don't know why I would need a 2 year planner considering I carry a big zip up one around, that's not the point though... It's cute! So here are the pics of them(not the greatest pics but oh well)...
Great Grandma's

Grandma's

The back of both of them

So this weekend I will be spending time with the family, so I better get started on my salad recipes and get them sent in to Tiff! If I don't get to post much until Sunday night, everyone have a nice Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Surprises can be fun! I hope you have a nice visit with the family over the holiday weekend. I really do like those tags on your planners! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously so creative!! When I'm making some $$ you can make some stuff for me!

    I hope you have a great family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great weekend with your family.

    The planners and the pages on your previous post are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete