Chicken Cacciatore (Don’t Panic-Dinner’s in the Freezer cookbook) *new*
Chili Con Carne and White River Sour Cream Cornbread (Don’t Panic-Dinner’s in the Freezer cookbook) *new*
Macaroni and Cauliflower Cheese Bake (Jamie’s Food Revolution) This was ok but the kids didn’t like the cheese sauce with the Parmesan so next time I’ll make it full cheddar. *new*
Zuppa Toscana (not even sure where I got my original recipe for this Olive Garden clasic, recipe for how I make it at the bottom of the post)
Breakfast for dinner pancakes or muffins, eggs of choice (scrambled or omelet) and bacon (looking for a pancake or muffin recipe I want to try this week will post when I find one that I have the ingredients for)
I’m trying to post more so I plan on coming back and posting pictures and recipes as I make them. My husband always jokes when I ask if he liked what I made because he says I won’t make it again since I always have new meals we’re trying with few favorites in between. If you want to check out more menu plans check out Orgjunkie!
- 1 lb italian sausage ( I use turkey or chicken italian sausage)
- 4-6 bacon, cut into 1/2” slices (can use turkey bacon but I prefer the good stuff)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 10 cups chicken stock
- 2-3 potatoes, cut in half lengthwise and slice into 1/4”-1/2” pieces
- 1 cup cream (I use whatever I have on hand, cream, half n half or milk. I do prefer cream or half n half)
- 1 bunch of Kale, cut or tore into pieces
I know these aren’t the best instructions but I’m a cook by taste type of person and it really just comes together.