Monday, April 19, 2010

Time for a change…

It’s been a while and I figured it was time to go back to blogger.  I wanted to go to something that didn’t have issues where you can comment without getting an account. Hopefully this will be good for me and I’ll want to post more.

Recap of the past month since I’ve been slacking on updating lately.
  • We had a lovely Easter with my parents. The kids had so much fun with the goodies in there baskets as well as egg hunting.
  • I finally got a new computer. Dual core with 1T harddrive and 8 gigs of memory. I’m in heaven! Had a few compatibility issues with Windows 7 and my Photoshop but eventually we found a way around it without me having to spend more money on a newer version of Photoshop. I must say I’m loving the virtual drives. My husband prefers Linux so he uses a virtual drive for Windows when he has to use it for certain programs, mostly school related.
  • New goodies at both of my CT’s Peppermint Creative and Digital Design Essentials.  I haven’t gotten a chance to make anything with some of the new products but that is on my todo list for today so hopefully I’ll have a few more pages up soon!  Both of these are Peppermint Creative goodies. Ingrid is our new template maker and she has some super cute sets out.
Egghunt-2010_550 Go-Fish_550

Now for my Menu Plan this week
  • Lime Chicken Soft Tacos (My fav chicken taco recipe)
  • Mini Cheese Meatloaves (Has these last night and yummy) *new*
  • Chicken Thighs with Balsamic Garlic Sauce (ummm in the process of trying to find this recipe… not exactly sure if it was a bookmarked online, from one of my cookbooks or even one of my many magazines. Oops) *new*
  • Slow Cooker TexMex Chicken & Beans *new*
  • A Cracking Burger (Jamie Olivers Food Revolution cookbook) *new*
As always, you can check out many more menu plans at Orgjunkie
Think that’s all I have for now. The plan is to update at least weekly if not more, hopefully I can do just that. Loving this windows live writer so far! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back on blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes im glad you moved too...we should get more comments that way ;P you made me hungry for those addicting lime chicken tacos...

    ReplyDelete