Thursday, April 20, 2006

Almost finished...


her letters...
Image hosting by Photobucket



I am still thinking about putting pictures of her with family members(us, grandparents and great-grandparents) Also adding some ribbon and tags with quotes on them. Haven't decided exactly how far I want to take it. I almost want to leave them as they are except adding some ribbon in places. I'll figure out what I want to do over the next few days.



I finally finshed that book I got at the library, I actually finished it yesterday. So I need to return that, plus I requested some children cd's that Suzanne suggested "Lauren Berkner" but they aren't in yet. My Donna Downeys "Creative Albums" is finally in transit though. Hopefully it will be in tomorrow or I might wait on returning the other books. If I like that one I'm sure I will go ahead and look into finding it around town since Amazon has a 1 month wait on shipping it. Ugh thats the only reason I didn't order it when I ordered the other 2 books.



Still no scrapping, but I've been doing house work. So that's my excuse. Tomorrow I have a playdate and I just remembered that I need to make a meals recipe for the recipe journal. So I might put that together real quick while I'm thinking about it! I haven't even ordered prints of the salad recipes yet. I did get them uploaded to winkflash though, just haven't had my card sitting next to me to order, so I better run downstairs and do that while I'm thinking about it. (ok I went and got my wallet) ;)



So Matt's dad sent him $1000 dollars to buy photography stuff. Matt decided on a Canon 20D, which is a little better than his Digital Rebel. We kind of discussed that I would get the Rebel but Matt decided he is going to sell it to a guy he works with along with an extra lens and some other things and he is thinking he can get around $1000 for everything together and he will get me the Digital Rebel XT. I would have been fine with just keeping the Rebel but if he insist on the Rebel XT, I'll take that too. I haven't decided what I'm doing with my Canon Powershot S60 that I got last summer, it has the video feature and unless he is getting me a video camera also (which I WOULD like) I may just keep it for those shots when I'm not carrying the Rebel.



Well I've babbled long enough. One thing before I go... thanks for the nice comments on my letters yesterday. Julie... thank you for coming out of lurkdom and saying Hi!



3 comments:

  1. I'm AMAZED at how talented you are. Me and altered art just don't go together. I've tried and everything just ends up a horrible mess ;). Those letters are fantastic! I've got plain white ones in Addy's room, but WOW yours look so much more fabulous! Have a great day and congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the letters...and congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the letters are awesome!!! I totally love them!

    ReplyDelete