Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF

So glad this week is over. So I did end up giving the blog a facelift and doing a LO. I did this with Sara's mini kit "In the Garden" that will be in the Sweet Shoppe Assortment Vol 2 tomorrow. The assortment will have 9 mini kits 1 from each designer at the Sweet Shoppe for $2.49. That's a steal considering they are usually that much a piece. So here is the page I did with it.

I bought DMM Spring issue this morning. The kit is awesome in it! Can't wait to use it. I also picked up the Creative Keepsakes April issue and the Scrapbook Answers April issue, which has a cute little kit from Rhonna Farrer in it. So I checked out Donna Downeys Decorative Journals from the library. Let me just say, I LOVE this book and WILL be buying it soon(*edited, I bought this one as well as her Photo Decor and Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbooking Made Easy). So while looking through it she talks about the Xyron 900, she uses it for a lot of her altered projects. Most of my friends know that I kind of got into altered scrapbooking projects over the Christmas holidays. I had the hardest time getting adhesive to do what I wanted. SO... I went to Michaels today and bought the Xyron for $20 more than they have it at Hobby Lobby for. So I will be returning it tomorrow and buying it at Hobby Lobby instead. I found this out because Michaels didn't have the Scrapbook Answers magazine I wanted so I went to Hobby Lobby and while I was there, saw they had it cheaper. UGH!

Mindy has a new kit called Playful. It is great for kids layouts. I will make it as soon as I have some park pictures to scrap with, hopefully will have a LO ready by Monday at the latest.

So this morning Tally woke up at 7am as usual and I came into the office/playroom and layed on the floor. I have comfy couch cushions across one of the walls in here. Well Tally played while I "rested" and then fell asleep next to me. Next thing I know it's 11:15am. Haven't had breakfast or anything and we usually get out for grocery shopping around 12. So I hurried and fed us breakfast and took a shower. This day could not have flew by any quicker.

Ok off to read some magazines and maybe do some scrapbooking. Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day all in all. Anyday that includes shopping for things that you want...and not just need is a good one imo.

    ReplyDelete