Thursday, March 23, 2006

zzzz

Not sure if it's my connection or what, but it looks like my template is messed up on blogger. I'll ask someone to check as soon as a friend comes on or email me and let me know if you can't see my messages.

Still sick, even worse today. I sound awful and can barely breath. I went to bed early last night or so I thought I was. Instead I layed in bed and couldn't go to sleep. It sucked! So even though Tally woke up at 10, I still feel like I didn't get any sleep. I didn't get anything done, at all. I'm going to try and start a load of laundry right now, so I have something to wear tomorrow. Tally didn't take one nap today, she feel asleep on the floor while I went to Target to get some Nyquil but woke up when I got home. So she finally went to bed at 10pm. She still has a runny nose and a occasional cough but I think it's starting to go away. I think we have another tooth cutting now too, on the bottom.

So while at Target, I picked up a new book. "Alone" by Lisa Gardner I'm hoping that I can get into it. I've read some of her books and I'm pretty sure I like them. lol We'll see.

I'm going to finish up my laundry and start on my book. Have a good evening.

2 comments:

  1. Get better..get better..get better...not sure if that's an order or just a vibe~~~~~but just do it okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog looks fine to me!

    Get better soon Trish...the laundry will always be there!

    ReplyDelete