Sunday, March 26, 2006

Small scrapping vent....

This is just something that annoys me with the digital scrapbooking group... I seriously think that a lot of people get comments on there LO's, not because they are good but because of who they are. I have seen many LO's lately that aren't terrific from some known creative team members. I guess it's cause I'm jealous that I am venting right now. I totally believe that scrapbooking is for yourself and your family. It is still great to get comments when you post on boards though. There are a couple of LO's I've done lately that have gotten no comments but then somebody that is on 10 CT's with a semi close LO gets 10-15 comments. It just annoys the crap out of me and I just want to go back to posting my layouts here and my personal photo site instead of putting them in scrapbooking communties. I am so guilty about not posting comments myself and maybe I should take the time each day to start doing what I'm venting about. It's a good thing I'm on the two CT's that I want to be on and that I have to post these LO's. Now to stop whining and get to giving out those comments that I'm venting about other people not giving. ;)

Ok I'm done...

3 comments:

  1. I think you answered you're own vent here...;) You have to put out into the world what you want to get back...You make beautiful pages.....Now just put yourself out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly understand your frustration! But your lo's are amazing...try not to worry what other people do or don't do...I know, I know...easier said than done!

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisha, your gallery is probably one of my favorites!!! Your designs are stunning, don't worry too much about comments, I've had to tell myself this a million times. And I agree with you, there are certain pages that get tons of comments that totally deserve them, but for many, it is about how much you put yourself out there and how much of a following you have.

    ReplyDelete