Sunday, March 19, 2006

Still feeling blah..

Don't even want to get started on what I ate today, meals were under control. It was all the snacking. Sometimes I wonder if I want to lose this extra weight. I want to blame it on not feeling well but not sure if that is really what it is. My throat is pretty sore now, the headache did go away though. I also have a popcorn kernel or something in my gums and it is bugging the crap out of me.

I made Enchilada soup tonight, which was pretty good. It made a ton! I had 2 bowls and Matt had, 3 I think. I still have like 14 cups of it left. That is a lot of soup to have leftover. Stuck most of it in containers for lunches and possibly leftover/take-out night. Haven't decided which night this week that will be yet, last week it was early in the week so who knows it may be early again.

Didn't get anymore pages started this afternoon. Just couldn't get anything to work for me, so I gave up. I'll work on more tomorrow. I'm a third of the way through a book that I need to finish. When I'm done with that one, I have another one. Hopefully Tally will be less clingy this week and I can relax and read while she plays.

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Push those old "blahs" away....the rain makes it worse, but we did need the rain. I hope you and T both feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete