Sunday, March 19, 2006

Trying to move previous post down... teehee

Ok Mindy has a new kit at the Sweet Shoppe called Pocket Full of Posies... You know you want it so go buy it ;)


And here are 2 pages I did with it, first is a recent set of pictures Having Fun


And now Priceless the picture is from last May, look at how tiny she was. :(


So I woke up with a headache this morning, 11 is still morning right? lol It's still sort of there, and I'm not pleased with it. It's still raining around here. I'll probably be staying in the house today. I need to back up all of Tally's pictures and all of my scrapbooking kits after moving them over to my new external harddrive. I also need to make a LO for Sara Carling. Haven't done one for her in a couple of weeks. I got the April issue of ScrapbookEtc. and there is an article on decorating with your pages. The first one is like a huge page on the wall, I am seriously thinking about doing one eventually. Maybe with some huge pictures of us as a family. If you haven't gotten this issue, it's definetly worth checking out. (even if you only do it in the store)

Ok it's 1:30 and I'm hungry so I'm going to eat a Lean Cuisine and send dh to Quiktrip for a Diet Pepsi, so I can wake up! I'll be back later tonight or in the morning for my points calculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment