Friday, March 3, 2006

Is it naptime yet?

So ready for this child to take a nap. She's been under my feet since she woke up. Now she did let me sleep in until 8:30 this morning, which is nice since she's been getting up early the past couple of days. Oh I can't believe how big she's getting. She is walking 95% of the time now. When she falls now, instead of just crawling to where she was heading, she goes ahead and gets up right where she fell. Which is great! Still a little shaky but she improving daily.

Yesterday we went shopping with grandma. Had to buy Tally some sandals and myself a shirt. My mom bought her a cute little outfit. I had to buy her some sandals since all of her cute outfits she got for her birthday needed to be worn with sandals. So now I can't wait to get her out in them. Which might be today! Maybe take that trip to Woodward Park to get some pictures done of Tally. No we didn't get out there the other day... don't get me started on Matt. lol

Well I finally decided on this Birthday Cake layout with Sara Carlings Funky Phresh which can be bought at the Sweet Shoppe... link to the left ;)

Mindy released a new kit called Beautiful Me which can be bought at the Sweet Shoppe also. Here is the preview of it.

I have not made a page with it yet but I will soon! Looking for the perfect pictures to use with it. Which is we get out and take pictures later today, I might have some.

Haven't really been in a scrapping mood lately. I've been spending my nights downstairs with Matt and Tally. I've also been going to bed semi early and reading.

So I'm going to cut this short and spend some time with Tally before her nap. If I don't post this weekend. See ya Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it! Your blog is beautiful and I have an 8 month old daughter, so I identify a lot with you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page!!! My son just turned 1 in Feb. but I have not even sorted through his pictures, let alone scrapped them, lol. I did make a thank you card with them though. He wants nothing to do with walking yet, it cracks me up, he'll walk across the room with a chair or walker, he'll climb stairs and try to climb furniture, he'll walk across the furniture, but no walking on his own. Beautiful blog, btw, just love your banner!

    ReplyDelete