Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Time to restart my journey!

As some of you know, I have been whining about my weight for a while now. I even joined a weight loss journey on Digi Chick Forum with some other digi scrappers. Well that failed and it was my own fault! Just didn't have the drive to get off my butt and do something.

-----------------------Well things are changing!--------------------------

Today I started recording what I eat and what I do. Fitday.com is a pretty decent site for a SAHM that really doesn't have the extra money to start weightwatchers or some other program. It helps keep track of your goals, food, and activity. I'm not on a diet, I'm just controlling my portions. I started exercising to those dvd's I've had sitting in my armoir all this time, decided to go with the Walk Away The Pounds series to start. Did the 18 min 1 mile walk. Whew that was alot of work. lol Tomorrow I think I will do it again and maybe try the beginning Windsors Pilate dvd.

I am determined to real my goal of losing at least 25lbs by the end of the year and when I hit that I will set a new goal. Hopefully I will be to a reasonable weight by next summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the header on your blog,its super cute!!
    And you lnow they say 9 months on 9 months off, I got 3 months to go to get rid of this baby fat.
    good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete