Friday, August 5, 2005

A new day and a new page!


I decided to do another pregnancy page. I haven't totally decided how happy I am with this one but I posted it anyway. I love everything in it just don't know if I'm in love with it.

I just love the top ultrasound picture, you can see a perfect profile of her face. I love it! I love it! I love it!!!


My parents are taking Tally for the night so Matt and I can have some us time. This happens about once a month and my mom always picks the weekend that AF shows up, ugh she has bad timing. lol Haven't decided what we are going to do. I'm thinking maybe renting a movie or two and picking something to eat up on the way home. We'll see!

My friend Saria from Arkansas called and told me that she just arrived in town. Surprise visit, since she usually calls weeks ahead and lets me know she's coming. Must have been a last minute thing. Doesn't really matter because we really don't have any set plans this weekend. I'm excited to see her since she hasn't been to here since Talesia was born.

Well that's all for now unless I make another page (which I probably will)

No comments:

Post a Comment