Saturday, August 6, 2005

Soooo Tired!


We went to the Gatesway Balloon Festival last night to watch the Balloon Glow, they only had 3 balloons because it was raining before hand and they didn't get to go up into the sky. It was pretty though.

After that we went to Barnes & Noble to look for a Photoshop 1 Click Wow Book and some Oklahoma or Tulsa postcards. Didn't find either of the things I was looking for but did get a different Photoshop book. So we didn't get home til after 10 and then I had to get online and chat for a little while. So got to bed late but didn't have any interuptions and I finally got up at 10 a.m. and yet I'm still tired, go figure!


Tally wore the onesie that my parents got her while in Tunica yesterday. She looked so cute that I had to get a picture of it. Since everyone tells me that she looks like her daddy, it's perfect for her. "If you think I'm cute you should see my daddy"

I was so happy to pick up Tally this morning from my parents house. She looked so cute (as always)! She slept all night, when at home she usually wakes up a couple of times fussing, go figure again! Finally got her some teethers since she is drooling constantly. Not seeing any teeth coming in yet but I'm sure they will be here soon.

No new pages today. Haven't had time to make any. I'm sure I will have more time tomorrow to work on at least one if not two. Jeanne gave me a website for some floaties so I might try that tomorrow also. Thank you Jeanne ;))

Well I guess I need to get ready for our Saturday dinner and game night at my parents house. C-ya tomorrow and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment