Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm going to go nuts!


Tally has been Miss Fussy Pants for the past couple of days. She doesn't want to take her naps yet she's tired, so she just sits there whining. I really think she is teething. Not seeing any yet but she wants to chew on everything. I might as well get used to this it's going to continue for the next year and a half or so.

Haven't been working on any scrapbook pages the past couple of days. I made this one three days ago. lol

I have been working on some new tutorials for PSP and making new names and a new siggie for my February Sweetest Things board. I get side tracked easily on learning new things. So that's what I've been doing. I've also been making simple blinkies. I don't think I'm ready for the flashing kind with the dots rotating. To much working making the dots and getting them even. I'm really bad at lining up things. Trust me on this one.... I suck!

I've been really nice and helping a couple of people on Sheknows. I'm proud of myself for starting to talk to more people. My post are adding up on the board and I joined a new one for my local area. I may even start meeting other mothers near me. I need to find a work out buddy near me, to go walking or something. I have got to get out of this house during the week. If I have nothing to do I don't even take a shower until Matt comes home some days. It's getting me down lately and I hate it. So we'll see how all of this goes.

Alright it's getting late and I need to get to bed. Matt is already passed out on the couch. I'm even going to add this picture because it's so cute. It was taken over the weekend. I swear that most of the pictures I have of Matt and her, they are sleeping! Matt is sleeping all of the time when he is home... lazy...lol j/k he works all day.

Sweet Dreams and I might get to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment