Thursday, August 18, 2005

Boring!

Nothing exciting going on lately. I've just been playing around on the computer but not really making much. Made a couple of new sigs. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So that's pretty much what I've been working on when not taking care of Tally. I decided to finally do some laundry today. Been out of burp rags for a couple of days, so I've been using those lovely receiving blankets that I don't like. We need to do some darks and towels too. Waited to long. Finally found some of Matts socks that were "missing". They were in a bag of Tallys clothes that I brought upstairs. I'm sure Matt put them in there. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haven't done any scrapbooking lately. I don't have any new pics and the ones I do have I'm not sure what I want to do with them. So don't know when I'm going to do another one. Matts starts vacation as soon as he gets off tomorrow. I figured we would have plans to do stuff all week so I don't know how much online time I will have. Hopefully more than I think. I am ready to get out of this house though. We will be getting some more pics of Tally this next week though. I plan on taking lots!

Until next time... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment