Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My baby girl is 6 months today.

I can't believe it's been 6 months already since I had her. Her appointment is tomorrow, so we'll see how big she is getting. I'm guess 17 1/2lbs and 27 inches, we'll see. lol We also get to start her on solids... I'm not ready! She is...but not me!!! So I might have some pics to share tomorrow.

Haven't done to much the past week. Matt is on vacation this week and it's been raining everyday. We keep wanting to get out and take some good pictures of Tally so I'm hoping it will be nice one day this week. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. Tomorrow looks like rain too.


I've been working on picture and name sigs the past week. Still trying new tuts. Not going to fill my blog with them this time though. lol I joined 2 yahoo groups and I had to open a new email account to keep up with the PSP tubes that were coming in so it didn't bog down my Outlook Express.

Alright this is all I'm going to write this time since I'll put Tallys stats tomorrow. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment