Friday, May 12, 2006

Still in shock!

I have been accepted to Atomic Cupcake's Creative Team also. I seriously did not think I would be accepted to both of those teams. Figured maybe one. So I'm still in shock and am now up to 4 Creative/Design Teams. I'm done... NO MORE! Ok well... if certain designers ever came out and asked me without me doing a call, I might have to say yes. Other than that... DONE! LOL Ok so I finished my first LO for AC, I've been wanting to scrap this picture since I took it and just couldn't find the right kit to use and BriAnna aka AC had the perfect kit. Here is the LO... Bathtime!

We went to the zoo today. Haven't checked out the pictures but I know there are a couple of cute shots of Tally so expect some layouts with those soon. Tally still isn't feeling well, with all of the extra drool that's been soaking her shirts, we think she is definitely teething. She was fighting her nap so instead of taking her with my mom and I shopping, she stayed home with daddy and eventually took a small nap. Picked up an outfit from Lerner's to wear to the lake tomorrow. You know... have to look stylish at the lake playing bingo and eating catfish and bbq ;) Also bought Tally this cute little fold up lawn chair to sit in. I should be set for pictures for a little while by the end of this week. Matt's been a picture taking fool, opposed to just being a FOOL!


So time to end this little post and you might hear from me tomorrow night after the lake, might even have a few pics to share! TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on both CT teams! I know you'll enjoy doing the LO's. Very cute bathtime LO! Hope you have fun tomorrow at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness congrats on the ct. you are going to be a scrapping fool!

    ReplyDelete