Monday, May 8, 2006

Cropping fool!

Saturday was NSD (National Scrapbook Day). I would like to start by saying I spent way to much money for what it was on. Don't even want to really add up the totals. First stop yesterday morning was to Gina Millers chat at SBB. I got another coupon for $2 to add to the $3 that I got from her Sketch challenge last week. So I picked up 3 paper packs from her. Then stopped by ScrapArtist for there NSD freebie kit, luckily that one was free ;) I went to the Shabby Shoppe for a day of crops, there were 5 total I believe. I attended the first 3 completely then I left the chat open at home for the last two during to evening. All 5 chats contained great freebies from Shabby Princess! I attended a chat at 1:30 to see Miss Mint. I applied for her CT last week, she still has a few days left. I picked up her new freebie plus a kit. Had to pick up a little gift from Gina Cabrera plus I bought a new alpha from her which came a long with a little gift also. I couldn't end the day without hitting The Sweet Shoppe and picking up some goodies from there plus the freebie for spending $10. So all in all I think I have 5-6 new kits plus some extra elements to use. So I'll be on a spending hold for at least a couple of weeks. ;)

I was going to work on Mothers Day albums for grandma and nana but that just isn't going to happen this week. We are leaving for OKC tomorrow morning and won't be home until late Wednesday. Today I have to prepare for that trip. Get a few groceries, return a library book, laundry then packing. I just don't see a lot of spare time to work on 20 scapbook pages. Thursday is looking like the only day that I don't have something planned. Friday night is undecided on staying at the lake before my dad's company picnic Saturday. So then of course I'll be at the lake all day Saturday! Then Sunday is Mother's Day. Whoa... sneaking up me. So anyway I won't be posting again until late Wednesday night, possibly Thursday.

Have a great Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun little mini vaction. Seems like a full week this week, good luck on your CT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun little mini vaction. Seems like a full week this week, good lunck on your CT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun on your trip to OKC! Good Luck on the CT application...sending good vibes your way ~~~~~~~~

    Ok..that's all you get...I have to keep a few good vibes...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a good trip...and a good mothersday

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah and most of what you said was chinese cause i don't do any of that...so good luck with the CT....which is??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your having a great time on your trip!!! Your not the only one who spent money, lol...I think the rest of the scrapbboking community went crazy as well, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete