Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can I have just 5 more mins....

I am so tired this morning. Went to bed around 1:30am and Tally woke up a little before 8am, I could have used a little extra sleep. Maybe a little nap later in the day.

Wow it's Tuesday and my last past was Friday, seems like I posted Saturday but I guess I never actually got around to it. Saturday was the lake. It was fun, Tally especially had fun. Running around and looking at the other kids. LO's will be coming this week with some of the pictures. Sunday for Mothers Day I took my mom to lunch and a movie. I am also working on a 6x6 album for her that I will add a page to every month for her. She can never say she doesn't have a current picture of Tally ;) Tally and Daddy sent me a card and added money to my paypal account for my scrapbooking. That is what I asked for, Matt isn't very good at picking stuff out so I just tell him what to get me for the most part. HA!

So we are to yesterday... I've been working on my moms album and hope to finish it by tomorrow night. I have done 6 pages and am doing a total of 15 by the time I give it to her so I only have 9 more to go and started it on Sunday night. So I think tomorrow night or early Thursday is a reasonable thing! I got my bathroom cleaned yesterday, I know you care ;) Today and tomorrow will be the master bedroom. Finally going to get everything moved around and organized with my scrap table. Matt has his last Condo meeting as President tonight, he is resigning and giving it to his retired Vice President. Just to much going on for someone that works full-time to deal with and still have time for his family.

Ok time to feed the kiddo so have a nice day, hopefully I'll have exciting stuff later this week!

5 comments:

  1. I took a few more minutes myself, so I know how you're feeling today. Hope you get some good rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get your rooms cleared out. That's great to have your own space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album idea for your mom is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soo understand the "just a few more minutes"... Dylan has been up by 615 the last two mornings and I haven't gone to be before 1 the last two nights. Hang in there. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get some rest soon :) I can relate with having to tell hubby on what to get you.. lol I am the same way most of the time!! lol

    ReplyDelete