Thursday, August 31, 2006

LO post!

Ok on this first one I'm not sure if I am done yet. This is what I have so far and I'm loving it. Those are the letters I made in the spring. I used Mindys Baby Breath kit again. (Love it)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now we have one with Miss Mints new  Oopsy Doodle  Kit, I love this kit! It has so many cute embellishments!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I usually don't like contest but challenges I don't mind everyonce in a while. So this is what the next one is. Jen Wilsons Meaningful contest, haven't even posted this one in my gallery, only the Jen Wilson one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Mint Chicks have been doing scraplifts of eachother and this is my take on one of Colleens pages.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another scraplift this time one of Joanns pages, I think I'm next weeks... eek

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So then Jasabeanie had a birthday a few days ago and made some cute doodled brackets/arrows/fun shapes. So I used them in these last 2 LO's along with her Jellybeanie and Minty Passion kits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all folks! Hope everyone has a great Thursday and I'll try to post again later this afternoon on how her appt went!

4 comments:

  1. Once again, very stunning layouts, are these made digitally or with real paper????
    The photos of your daughter remind me so much of photos of myself at that age... we both had little hair and a mischevious twinkle in our eyes.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I see, they are digital, gosh you tricked me with tht first layout... the letters on her wall look like paper!!!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she IS a big girl...and way too cute!!! Oh, I just LOVE all these new layouts. Gotta go find them in the galleries and leave you some love;) I esp. love the "always a suspect", "for U I Will", and "play" ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work!!! I love these layouts. Where did you learn how to do this? Could you point me in the right direction for tutorials (or something for dummies on how to create this type of work) :)) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete