Friday, August 11, 2006

I guess it's recap time...

I took some time away from the internet this past week. I just needed some me time I guess. I used to play The Sims2 all the time and after I got into digital scrapbooking I stopped playing. Well I saw the preview for the new expansion pack, Pets, and decided I wanted to load the game back onto my computer. I only had 1 expansion pack, University, so I went and bought NightLife and Pets comes out in Oct. So from now on I may be taking a day off here and there to play! Tally likes sitting in my lap and watching it, so it's a big plus with her not feeling left out!

So today I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention. Ended up buying SEI's Paisley & Petals collection pack and 2 sets of foam stamps. I could have been a lot worse but luckily it was crowded and it was hard to push a umbrella stoller through tons of ppl! So this also means I shouldn't have to spend a lot of money next week at the crop I'm going to.

SALE TIME!!!


I'll be back with scrapbook pages later tonight or tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You do need a vacation from everything..I agree... even something as fun as the internet. It's that whole if you eat steak all the time(if one liked steak) then it's just not special anymore. Anyhow, looking forward to Friday night! See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all start a no computer day and see how much other stuff we get done. I am sitting here right now infront of my computer procrastinating...must clean house...

    ReplyDelete