Monday, January 16, 2006

Little bit of taggin'

The A-Z's of me!
A is for age: 26
B is for booze of choice: Not a drinker, but if I do it's a mixed sweet drink
C is for career: SAHM
D is for your dad’s name: The person I actually call my dad... Howard. The sperm donor... Bobby
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Parties? What are those?
F is for favourite song at the moment: Can't think of one at the moment. Sad... eh?
G is for favourite game: Poker player myself but been playing alot of dominos lately
H is for hometown: Houston, but I now call my home Tulsa
I is for instruments you play: none
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: 1-Talesia Marie a year old in Feb
L is for living arrangements: Three bedroom Condo
M is for mum’s name: Deadra
N is for name of your crush: my darling husband
O is for overnight hospital stays: Only when Tally was born.
P is for phobias: Don't like driving on the highways
Q is for quotes you like: "I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better" - Plutarch
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: With my DH.... married 5 years this year
S is for sexual preference: Opposite... my Husband
T is for travel: Sounds nice but don't get to do it much
U is for underwear: Yeah I wear it, what do you want to know.
V is for vegetable you love: Hard one, I like most veggies
W is for weekend plans: Dinner @ my parents on Saturday and Sunday is usually lazy day.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: teeth, ribs (after falling in the tub) and ankle (after tripping when I was in grade school)
Y is for yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy!
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

Who knows, whos been tagged and who hasn't. So if you haven't done this one... YOUR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment