Monday, January 16, 2006

Dare to Muse me!

So I decided to jump on the Dare to Muse me Challenge on Holly's blog. Link is to the left... Here is mine for this week...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also debating on trying out for her creative team again. I've done it once before and still thinking about trying out, she is looking for 3-5 members. I'm just really not sure if I'm good enough. That's what holds me back from trying out for these creative teams. I've only tried out for Holly's that one time and have never tried out for anyone elses. I just hate rejection. I still have a little time to make up my mind. So I'm trying to get back to posting my pages on scrapbooking sites for now. I'll make a final decision next week on if I want to take that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment