Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I've been slacking...

I know it's been a week since I posted last. Most weeks I don't have plans to do anything on Wednesdays. I haven't been spending that much time online lately. Trying to spend more time with Matt when he's home. Tally is starting to become more mobile so it's hard to sit online all day and take care of her.

So here is the update from the last week.

I've been keeping with my healthy eating for the most part. That's what the flex points for Weight Watchers is for though. :D Oh I forgot I didn't post that I finally joined. LOL I joined WW on Thursday of last week. I need the guidelines or I won't stick with it. Knowing how tight money has been lately, I know since I paid $65 that I will keep up with this and lose the damn weight!!! I had my first WI (Weigh In) on Saturday since I started unofficially on the Sat before last. I LOST 2 LBS!!! I'm pretty excited because it's a start. So 2 down and 57 more to go... If things work out I'm hoping to be down at least 40 by next spring, if not the whole amount.

Tally has been doing great the past week. She is talking up a storm ALL the time. She's so cute. When Matt gets home today he's going to take some pictures of her. I can't wait. We need to print out the 6 months pictures of her but we are waiting to see which ones to print. The originals or the edited ones, with her a little darker. We also bought her new carseat. It is so much easier now. Matt is happy that he doesn't have to carry her in that carrier anymore.

Alright that is all for now. I'll try to update again soon...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Two pounds...that's a great start. Congrats! You are much more focused than me.

    I saw your comment on my blog...thanks! I have added you to my blogroll...feel free to add me to yours. ;-)

    ReplyDelete