Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sometimes I just want to strangle him....

I often wonder where my husband left his brain. Do they purposely not pay attention and make mistakes or are they just that retarded. Matt usually doesn't listen... like me calling and asking him to pick up butter, not stick margarine, butter...even stressed the NOT margarine yet he still brings margarine. This week he topped all his other bloopers by returning a Dora video to blockbuster, you wouldn't think he could mess this up but not my Matt. So I go to get movies together on Friday night after he took back the Dora video on Thursday night and I notice the movie he took back sitting with the others. So I said "I thought you took back this movie" he responds with "I did" ....ummm that's a negative Matt it's in my hands. "I know I took back a Dora video" Which he did but it was OURS, not a rental. These things drive me nuts! Luckily for him they still had our video but labeled it to be returned to Hollywood Video.

So do you have a goober hubby story?? Do tell so I know that I'm not alone!

4 comments:

  1. I've got so many that's it's not even funny... but he's got probably MORE about me LOL so I'm going to zip my lip :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i have them...like finding bags of salad in the freezer after searching everywhere for them. But I have mommy brain so i can't complain too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've won the Tattered Treasures Paper Pack from CG Essentials. Please contact me so I can send it to you by email. I can be reached at kim (at) cgessentials (dot) com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to love this one. A guy friend of Mark's from work and his wife are having a baby. They have gotten us gifts for both of ours. So, I bought them something from Gymboree just before we moved. We were planning to go to a party at their house the week after we moved. Fast forward, I'm talking to Mark on the way home from work and casually mention that I need to wrap the gift and he says, oh, I already gave it to him when I had lunch with him yesterday. Ummm, what?! He took the gift and gave it to the guy in the bag, with the gift box inside, price tags, receipt, the whole 9 yards. And then, to boot, the guy says to him "oh what's this" and Mark goes, "dude, I don't know" implying that I'd given him the gift that and sent him on his way. So, I look like the moron. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete