Thursday, July 13, 2006

Few pages to share...

Today was a nice day. We had a playdate/scrap date at Mistys. Playing happened but not so much scrapping. LOL I just couldn't think. Decided I really need to start making some sketches to go by so I have some idea of what I want to accomplish.

I have done a few digi layouts though. We'll start with Miss Mint! First here is one with her July Freebie!

Then I have one with her new kit AquaLime Dreams

Now another one with Sara's new Golden Moments Kit

Last but not least... a page that isn't for a CT! Used several peoples things so if you want to see credits.. visit one of my galleries or email and ask!


Grocery shopping and a MNO at the Brook are on my schedule tomorrow. Can't wait to see my friends but unfortunately after my last trip to the Brook....I will not be drinking shots tomorrow night! Saving money!!! No way do I want to be putting out 40 bucks again! Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i wasn't feeling my creative vibe, either. Your pages look great! I love the one of her on the stairs. I never did see those pics. I won't even mention MNO..or the shots...well not much anyway.

    ReplyDelete