Sunday, December 25, 2005

Glad this day is over!

The day went pretty smoothly but I'm glad things are going back to normal.

Not sure where all of Tallys things are going but we'll find places for them. She got a couple of big toys, some small ones and alot of clothes. This isn't including the tons of things she got last week in Texas. I received alot of my scrapbooking supplies that I've been eyeing so I can work on stuff at home instead of going to Mistys house. Not that I won't still go once a week but at least I'll be able to finish pages here when I need to. Also got alot of gift cards to various places. Here is my favorite pic of Tally today.

Jeanne and I had a great visit last week. Here are a few pics from that.


Pretty tired today so I'm going to leave it at that for now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    Looks like you, Jeanne and the gals had a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete