Monday, November 8, 2010

MPM 11/8/10

This is our weekly menu plan, as usual for us it goes Thurs-Wed since Thurs is my grocery day!
  • Pinto Bean and Beef Soup (Pretty good, the lime and cilantro give it a nice flavor)
  • Take Out (We had chinese this week)
  • Family night at my parents (Mom made chili)
  • Italian Sausage Soup (Very tasty, having leftovers today)
  • Monterey Jack Stuff Chicken
  • Asian Orange Salmon (Saving Dinner cookbook, if we like I'll post this week)
  • Turkey Crescent Dogs (This is my go to dinner for my Wed night jog/dinner with friends, Matt can easily put it together and the kids love it)
Check out more menu plans at Orgjunkie

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from MPM Your menu looks yummy! The MJ Chix looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that mont. jack chicken looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete