Thursday, July 29, 2010

Litte bit of stuff going on...

My baby girl has tonsillitis, so we've been dealing with the sickies around here all week.

Meals have been moved from previous week so my menu plan only had one or two different things on it this week. That is part of why I didn't post. I will be back Monday with next weeks!

If you follow my facebook you've probably seen our little friend that we have visiting...
We are just waiting it to turn into a beautiful Black Swallowtail It's been in it's chrysalis since the 7/22/10 and everything I've read says it takes a few weeks to emerge. So we are patiently waiting. I will definitely be taking pictures of the rest of the process until we let it go!

Also have another goodie from Gina. Her July Idea Notebook is out for $3 until July 31st! Includes this cute kit that I made this page with.

No comments:

Post a Comment