Thursday, October 13, 2005

Long week!

It's been over a week since I posted last. Sorry about that. If you remember I had family in at the end of last week. Dinner at Camerellis was excellent, the fair on Friday was great but a little nippy. They left on Saturday morning. Saturday evening was my usual family night at my folks. I did my WI (weigh in) while I was there as usual and I lost 1 pound. Not bad considering I thought I wouldn't lose at all. So woohoo to me. LOL I have done really well managing my points this week. I think I might of hit my first goal of 10 pounds. We will see on Saturday night. :D

Matt has been on vacation all week. That is partially why I haven't posted until now. We have been spending time together and trying to get out of the house. Tally also has her first cold. So we've had the runny nose and now we are getting in to the congestion and coughing. Slowly but surely she is getting better. Clingy but I don't mind. I also took a little time off as mommy today and let daddy take care of her while I went to the movies with my mom. We saw "Just Like Heaven"! It was great! I highly recommend it to women who like funny/sad/happy movies. LOL

I did a little scrapbooking this past week also. Tally is so close to crawling just hasn't got the movements down without falling. It will be any day. So I scrapped a picture I took of that. My baby girl is almost 8 months. She is growing so fast and I'm starting to want another one. I'm crazy... I know. LOL

Oh before I forget... The cleaning thing. It is sort of working but not as I planned at the beginning. It seems like I am only going to get one room clean a week and then keep them clean. For instance my kitchen is clean, sink sparkling every night before bed. Tallys room is clean, all clothes put away and floor vacuumed. Upstairs bathroom is clean, counter is clear of clutter and toilet is sparkling. LOL See I got 3 rooms in my house looking great. Only 2 more upstairs and most of the downstairs other than the kitchen. Then my house will be clean. It's just taking me a little longer than planned. It's something since my daughters room looked like a war zone and she isn't even old enough to destoy things yet. :D

I'll try to post again maybe Sunday and let you know how my WI went.
~Buh Bye~

1 comment:

  1. I just love all your pages, they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete