Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Which include Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years! Wow I never realized that it's been 2 full months without a post!
I started several post over the past few months and got sidetracked each time.
It's a new year and time management is a major thing I'm working on this year. I have several things going on right now and I seriously need to budget my time better to accomplish my goals. It's a good thing I don't have a job outside the house!
Tally goes back to school tomorrow and spring semester starts on the 9th for the hubs and I. I am looking into opening an etsy shop for my crochet projects. I took a break after doing some hat/scarf orders right before Christmas for some local people who saw some hats my mom requested for gifts. It was nice to have a little extra income right before Christmas. I put the etsy shop as a goal by the end of February. I'm hoping to be finished with a very large afghan I'm working on by then, I measure it to be about 7 ft wide when I first started and I'm not totally sure how long I'm wanting it yet.

17 rows in Afghan
I am doing the digital version of Project Life, hoping it will kick me into gear with taking more pictures and getting back into scrapbooking on a regular basis.

So on Monday I will start posting my menu plan and posting a few more blog post in between of my crocheting, scrapbooking, or just life in general to be a little more blog active! As of right now I'm thinking that Sunday will be my project life update, I should have my double pagers done by then if life lets me!

That's my plan at least and we'll see if I need to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment