Had a few time issues last week with my husbands job and a relative was in the hospital that we were helping with her teenage daughter so a few meals from last week are back on here to make.
- Italian Beef Sandwiches (Crockpot recipe below)
- Breakfast for dinner (Buttermilk Pancakes, Cinnamon Syrup, Scrambled Eggs & Bacon)
- Stephanie's Goulash (Crockpot recipe)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- Met a friend for dinner one night and then fair food another night
Italian beef sandwich
3-4 lb. beef roast (any cut - cheapest is best because it gets so tender anyway)
1 pk. dry Italian dressing mix
1 pk. au jus mix
1 can beef broth - reduced sodium/fat free is great in this recipe
1 jar of sliced pepperocini's
cheese - any kind
Put roast in crock pot (frozen is ok) pour in 2 mix packages and broth. Add 1/2 jar pepperocini's with juice. Cook on Low for 12-18 hours.
Put crusty rolls in 350 degree oven - uncovered for 8 minutes before serving. Put cheese on rolls and shred beef with 2 forks. If too much juice you can save some and freeze to use with next batch in place of beef broth. Put hot beef on top of cheese and eat