- Devlin turned 4 and is potty trained.
- Both kids started school. Tally 1st grade and Devlin Pre-k. Pre-k was a rough week and half before we decided to pull Devlin because he was regressing on his potty training. He wanted to stay home with me and we decided it was best considering he turned 4 the weekend before school started and if his birthday was just a week and half later he would have had to wait another year anyway.
- Matt and I are both taking college courses. Matt's been doing it for a few years now and I'm just starting after a 10 yr break ;)
- Tally has lost her 3rd tooth.(picture to the right)
- I've taken up crocheting. (pictures below)
- Our neighbors condo flooded recently, we are in the process of shopping and installing new floors due to the damage.
Two of my crochet projects I've completed in the past month.