- Barbeque Pork Chops (sauce was leftover from my IL’s visit last week wish I had the recipe but she changes it ) with Potato Salad
- Hamburger Stew
- Dinner out at the Fish Shack with my parents
- Grilled Hamburgers & Hot Dogs with Potato Salad, Broccoli Bacon Salad and Taboulli (New theme night, excuse for hubby to use the grill regularly and me to have a semi night off during summer)
- Breakfast for dinner Waffles or Pancakes, Eggs, Fruit and of course Bacon
- Chicken Fingers with leftover sides (Tally’s pick for the week, going to let her help me since it was one of my favorite things to make as a girl)
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwiches with Veggie Tray
Not a lot of specific recipes this week, most is stuff that I add this and that to and changes each time I make it. Also trying to use up potatoes and leftovers.
Check out more menu plans at Orgjunkie!