Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 7/11/11

mpm-1

  • Barbeque Pork Chops (sauce was leftover from my IL’s visit last week wish I had the recipe but she changes it )  with Potato Salad
  • Hamburger Stew
  • Dinner out at the Fish Shack with my parents
  • Grilled Hamburgers & Hot Dogs with Potato Salad, Broccoli Bacon Salad and Taboulli (New theme night, excuse for hubby to use the grill regularly and me to have a semi night off during summer)
  • Breakfast for dinner Waffles or Pancakes, Eggs, Fruit and of course Bacon
  • Chicken Fingers with leftover sides (Tally’s pick for the week, going to let her help me since it was one of my favorite things to make as a girl)
  • Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwiches with Veggie Tray

Not a lot of specific recipes this week, most is stuff that I add this and that to and changes each time I make it. Also trying to use up potatoes and leftovers.

Check out more menu plans at Orgjunkie!

1 comment: