Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I've had a few computer issues that caused me to do a complete reinstall. Now onto my review...
I've taken on the Meatless Mondays for a few months now and for the most part have stuck to it. We are not becoming vegan or cutting out all of those yummy things we are used to but I am trying to cut it out at least one day a week. I found out about the Gardein brand while reading "The Conscious Cook" cookbook last week and when I went to Whole Foods on Wednesday I decided to test out a few of the products to see if I could sneak these past my kids.
Here are the pros for the Crispy tenders
- Kids ate them and liked them
- I even ate them and liked them
- Crisped up nicely and surprisingly nice texture
- Good ingredients, low in fat and calories
- Price & Quantity ($4.99 for 10 tenders)
- Processed food
I also have the Chick'n Scallopini to try soon, I'll let you know how that taste also!