Sunday, April 22, 2007

Has it been forever...or what ;)

Well baby Burton is still definitely a boy! My dr told me that if I painted the room blue and delivered a girl that she would personally come out and repaint the room to pink. I went in last Monday for my 21 week appt and she couldn't see everything she needed to since he's a wiggly worm so she scheduled another u/s at the hospital for Friday. Here is a recent belly shot and a few of his u/s pics.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tally had a nice Easter. My mom surprised me with my grandmother coming in for the weekend. Unfortunately I relied on Matt to bring his camera and the slacker...didn't...so I have no pictures of Tally and her GiGi. I figured she'll be down towards the end of the year to meet the baby though, so we'll definitely be taking pics at that time! We are beginning the potty training process and seriously I am not thrilled. Don't think I'M ready... she might be. ;)

I've been scrapbooking when I have a chance or some creativity which has been few and far between. Still tired most days dealing with the day to day things. So I think I'm going to be using templates for a while just to get some pages done. Lets see if I can scrounge up what I've worked on this past month....








Ok I think that's about enough this time. Hopefully I won't take a month to update again. Think I'm going to make a new banner real quick and start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment