Monday, January 15, 2007

I scrapped again...twice!

It's amazing that being stuck in a house for 3 days seems to get your mojo back! ;) We have had nasty icy weather since Friday and I'm really itching to get out of this house but it looks like I may have to wait until Tuesday, which I can do! Blah

So we got Tally outside today to take some pics in the ice/snow and I made a cute LO with Miss Mints new free kit Frozen Slush! Here is my little Snow Bunny...


and then Mindy came out with a cute little kit called Family Ties available at Designer Digitals :) So tonight I put together some pics of Tally and my dad playing a game they like to play.


I know I am addicted to using scallops and lately the 8.5x11 LO's on 12x12's...LOL oh well!

Night all!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics. I love the snow bunny one! Im glad she enjoyed the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just typed the longest comment ever and it disappeared. Love your layouts!

    How do you print off your 12 x 12 layouts?? or do you?

    ReplyDelete