Sunday, February 26, 2006

Back to normal... soon!

MIL leaves in the morning. You know I really am okay with her when she is in California, Yeah my MIL is great when she's at home. When she arrives here, I don't know... it's a different feeling. I could do without the visit but for Matt and Tally, I put up with it. She is nice for the most part but she isn't one to hold back. Sometimes I don't think she puts peoples feelings into effect before she speaks. Seriously she isn't trying to be hateful, it's just the way she is. She is very into herself and thats what she thinks about... herself! So anyways... Guess who gets to pick her up to take her to the airport at 7:30 a.m., ME!!! What did I do to be punished, not for taking her but for having to get up that early. Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't get up that early much less be somewhere by that time. The things I do to make people happy. teehee

So to be nice and show I'm not a total MIL hating person. I made a page with her in it. I used Sara Carlings Authentic Kit which can be bought at The Shabby Shoppe for the next couple of months only. I also used her stitches from the Aero Kit which can be purchased at the The Sweet Shoppe.


In other scrapping news, 2 of my pages where put in The Sweet Shoppe Newletter for this month. If you would like to see them check out the newsletter, which can be found in the forum at the The Sweet Shoppe . Both of the pages feature Misty's cutie Ann Marie.

Ok enough for tonight, I wanted to get a couple of Tally's B-day pics scrapped before I went to bed since I have to be up at the crack of dawn LOL Night all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things will be getting back to normal for you.

    ReplyDelete